Remember those days long ago when the idea of gaming was only text?
Those adventure games that drove you nuts, typing in 2 words "go north", "Take Torch" etc...
Frustrating you to no end trying to think of the right combination to just open the freakin door!
Well here it is. The chance to actually FINISH one of those games, in true graphical style!
No more 2 word commands, just point and click your commands!
This is a graphical remake of the 1978 Tandy game: Pyramid 2000. (I have been given the rights to use the name and recreate it)
Pyramid 2016 on Gamejolt
- - C#
- - Unity
- - Adventure Creator
- - VRTK
- - Derek Fietcher - Ancient Egyptian Music - Pharaoh Ramses II
- - 3D Everything - Temple of the Pharaoh, Egypt Tomb 2.0
- - Next Level 3D - Ancient Modular Tombs
- - Kiria - Medieval Barrows and Wagons
- - Matias Romero for the great font.
- - Jason Booth - Texture Painter tool
- - Michal - Volumetric Lights